MASS MoCA's beautiful factory campus offers a uniquely creative work environment for you, your company and employees. Our buildings have the warmth and solid feel of 19th-century mill buildingsmany featuring dramatically exposed ceiling trusses, high ceilings, large windows and exposed brickcombined with "plug and play" ready telecommunications connectivity and clean, reliable electric supply. T-3, T-1, fractional T-1 and ISDN are available from telecommunications providers. Tenant employees have ready access to on-site restaurant and cafe facilities, free parking, and MASS MoCA's world-class cultural programs.
Rental rates are competitive, with terms from 1 to 10 years.
- 5,500 sq. feet on third floor, great views, vaulted ceiling, exposed brick, full kitchen, 4 private offices and large open space
- 4,600 sq. feet on second floor, 3 private offices and large open space
- 3,900 sq. feet on second floor, open floorplan ready to be partitioned to suit tenant
- 3,000 sq. feet on second floor, 4 private offices and open space
- 2,000 sq. feet on ground floor, fit out with one fully enclosed office and several half-height partitioned offices
- 400 - 700 sq. feet, private individual offices ready to rent
- Amanda Jones (photography studio)
- Berkshire Group Services (medical billing and practice management)
- CPower (national energy services firm)
- CTC Inc. (building automation company)
- DeRosa Dohoney LLP (regional law firm)
- Diane Rousseau Conservation (art conservation)
- Donovan & O'Connor (regional law firm)
- Gramercy Bistro (full service restaurant)
Hudson's (an art and antiques gallery)
- Kirsch Law Office & Mediation
- Lickety Split (the cafe in the MASS MoCA lobby)
- Marlow & Sawyer (a regional accounting firm)
- Monument Square Consulting Group
- Siracusa Associates
- Storey Publishing (a publisher of how-to books for country living)
For more information on business opportunities at MASS MoCA, contact Blair Benjamin.